“Learn How To Keep Your Baby Safe In All Situations Without Having To Be On Parent Watch 24/7!”
Finally, a Great Safety Book all about Baby Safety!
Baby Safety is a Complete, Practical Guide To Approaching Your Baby’s Environment in Order to Keep them Safe.
Inside the Baby Safety ebook, is the exact step by step plan used to baby proof your house for your first born.
You will sleep a lot easier since knowing everything humanly possible to protect your baby from harmful traps around the house!
Life doesn’t come with an instruction manual – so here’s one for YOU!
About 2 and a half million children are injured or killed by hazards in the home each year!!
The good news is that many of these incidents can be prevented by using simple child safety devices on the market today. You can childproof your home for a fraction of what it would cost to have a professional do it. And safety devices are easy to find.
You can buy them at hardware stores, baby equipment shops, supermarkets, drug stores, home and linen stores, and through mail order catalogues.
This is an amazing ebook detailing the nuances of fatherhood. Included in this ebook are proven strategies to help you be a great father and help your child achieve his or her potential. There’s no reason to continue through (or start out!) fatherhood blindly.
Here’s What You’ll Find Inside this Ebook “Baby Safety”
- 12 Must Have Products That Will Keep Your Child Safe Around The Home
- Traveling with a Baby – A Checklist
- Crib Safety How To Reduce The Risk of Poisoning In Your House Hold
- Poison Lookout Checkout
- Toy Safety Tips
- Keeping Baby Safe: Your Most Important Role As a Parent
- Tips For Homemade Baby Food
- Safe Bedding Practices For Infants
- Printable Baby Safety Checklist Part A
- Printable Baby Safety Checklist Part B
- Chapter 12 – Your 11 Month Old
- Safe Baby Food Recipes
The topics listed above should give you a good idea of what to expect from “Baby Safety”.
But don’t think for a split-second that’s all it offers!
This ebook is overflowing with awesome information and great tips!
“Here Are FIVE Easy To Use Tips That You Can Use Right Now To Make Baby Safe!”
1. Use Safety Latches and Locks for cabinets and drawers in kitchens, bathrooms, and other areas to help prevent poisonings and other injuries. Safety latches and locks on cabinets and drawers can help prevent children from gaining access to medicines and household cleaners, as well as knives and other sharp objects. Look for safety latches and locks that adults can easily install and use, but are sturdy enough to withstand pulls and tugs from children. Safety latches are not a guarantee of protection, but they can make it more difficult for children to reach dangerous substances. Typical cost of a safety latch or lock: less than $2.
2. Use Safety Gates to help prevent falls down stairs and to keep children away from dangerous areas. Safety gates can help keep children away from stairs or rooms that have hazards in them. Look for safety gates that children cannot dislodge easily, but that adults can open and close without difficulty. For the top of stairs, gates that screw to the wall are more secure than “pressure gates.” Typical cost of a safety gate: $13 to $40.
3. Use Door Knob Covers and Door Locks to help prevent children from entering rooms and other areas with possible dangers. Door knob covers and door locks can help keep children away from places with hazards, including swimming pools. Be sure the door knob cover is sturdy enough not to break, but allows a door to be opened quickly by an adult in case of emergency. By restricting access to potentially hazardous rooms in the home, door knob covers could help prevent many kinds of injuries. Typical cost of a door knob cover: $1 and door lock: $5 and up.
4. Use Anti-Scald Devices for faucets and shower heads and set your water heater temperature to 120 degrees Fahrenheit to help prevent burns from hot water. Anti-scald devices for regulating water temperature can help prevent burns. Typical cost of an anti-scald device: $6 to $30.
5. Use Smoke Detectors on every level of your home and near bedrooms to alert you to fires. Smoke detectors are essential safety devices for protection against fire deaths and injuries.
FREE BONUS OFFER #1
Hey, we’ve released a beautiful new digital e-book called “101 Headache Prevention Tips ” and it sells on this site too, under the ‘Wellness’ category for $17.This Complete and Practical Guide To Preventing and Curing Painful Headaches once and for all, can make the pain STOP just by following some basic but little known principles.
We would love to give you this limited opportunity to receive the digital e-book “101 Headache Prevention Tips ” for FREE – it’s our gift to you.
“Discover the Secrets of 101 Headache Prevention Tips PLUS Discover BABY SAFETY too!”
“Okay – So What’s The Cost For This Incredible and Informative Resource?”
Baby Safety provides you with everything you need to make your home a safer environment and MORE IMPORTANTLY – teaches you to be aware of the potential risks around you!
The cost of keeping your child safe in his or her early years is priceless! This ebook will be yours and available for Instant Download for the low price of ONLY $39.00.
Why not give yourself all of this knowledge and give your child the safest environment possible by using: Baby Safety.
Don’t wait and waste any more time and effort looking for any other Baby Safety resource! It’s time to teach yourself how to protect your child by instantly purchasing: Baby Safety for only $39.00.
YES! I want to know everything I can about BABY SAFETY along with the extra special bonus gift of 101 Head Ache Prevention Tips too
I understand I can claim my free gift eBook and eBook along with purchasing the step-by-step resource – BABY SAFETY if I act right now.