Who Else Wants To Create An Energy Efficient House?
Are You Interested To Save Cash by Using Less Energy in Your Home?
Look Inside this eBook Resource to Discover How To Develop an Energy Efficient House using Inside Secrets for Energy Saving Tips!
Introducing the ebook: Save Money – Save Energy In Your Home – A Complete and Practical Guide on How to Save Money Through Saving Energy Around Your House. Learn Energy Saving Tips To Create An Energy Efficient House.
If you want to make your home less wasteful, more environment friendly…
…and much more cost efficient — then this may be the most important letter you ever read. Now you can discover how to…
- Perform a walk-through of your house, stopping at each and every energy leak location to consider what actions you need to take to convert your home into an energy efficient house.
- Build or remodel your home for a maximum energy efficient house.
- Save money and stop wasting electricity!
Can you make a difference in the world by making your energy efficient house?
Yes! And not just by helping out the environment and fighting global warming.
You can also make a difference in your pocketbook.
When you do a walk-through of your house, you may discover several dozen different ways energy and electricity is being wasted.
You’ll quickly discover you can change your home into a energy efficient house just by tweaking how your ways of using energy…
Save Your Money By Plugging The Energy Leaks!
There are likely many places in your home that are leaking energy and heat right now. And several more places that are wasting electricity.
When you decide to plug the leaks, not only will you save cash, but you’ll also help…
- Advocate renewable energy sources and energy efficient technologies.
- Low-income households spend 14% of their income on energy — using energy efficiently lowers the burden for these homes.
- Natural resources that are wasting away faster because people don’t use energy efficiently.
You see, when you know how to plug the links, you save cash…
And Save The Environment At The Same Time
As Developing an Energy Efficient House For Others To Follow!
Wouldn’t you like to start making life-changes that are better for the earth and will keep more cash in your pocket?
This ebook, “Cost And energy efficient homes,” will take you by the hand and walk you through your home step by step, searching for the energy leaks and inefficiencies that can be changed forever.
The good news is, you can download our ebook in just minutes from now by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.
Here’s What You’ll Find Inside this Ebook Save Money – Save Energy In Your Home for an energy efficient house
- 9 factors that can determine how simple creating an energy efficient home will be. (On Pages 3-4)
- 12 simple steps you can start implementing immediately. (On Pages 6-7)
- The US Government agency that helps residents implement low-cost energy conservation techniques. (On Page 8)
- 8 ways to fix your home to save cash and conserve energy. (On Pages 9-10)
- What the Department of Energy has to say about Weatherization and how to deal with it. (On Pages 11-12)
- If you’re building a new house, here are 5 ways to create a house designed to keep energy and heat in. (On Page 13)
- 15 around the house tips for conserving each and every day – from The American Council For An Energy-Efficient Economy. (On Pages 14-15)
- How to approach your home as a whole first, then break it down room by room. (On Page 16)
- 7 items around the house that can be checked to see if they’re wasting energy. (On Page 17)
- 16 ways adding insulation to your basement can not only save energy, but make your home a warmer place to live. (On Page 18)
- 10 reasons to upgrade your air-conditioner to more earth-friendly and energy-saving models. (Including who may be willing to give you a rebate for doing so.) (On Page 19)
- 10 energy-saving benefits of a well-insulated ceiling. (On Pages 19-20)
- 5 reasons keeping your crawlspaces in good condition is a must. (On Page 20)
- 17 step checklist of items you need to pay close attention to if you want to conserve energy and cut consumption. (On Pages 20-21)
- The 9 step, top-to-bottom checklist for evaluating your home. (On Page 23)
- 24 things to do right after you read this report. (Page 25)
- A 22 step-by-step plan for customizing your own plan of action for energy and cost savings. (On Pages 25-29)
- 7 organizations to help you discover more. (On Pages 29-30)
- 37 building trends and advances that make having an energy efficient home more of a reality. (On Pages 31-33)
- 5 tips for keeping your refrigerator more energy efficient. (On Page 35)
- 3 tricks to an energy efficient dishwasher. (On Page 35)
- 3 tricks for maximizing the efficiency of washers and dryers. (On Page 36)
- 6 resources for finding out more about energy efficient appliances. (On Pages 36-37)
- How to stop power from being drained 24 hours a day in your house. (On Page 37)
- 18 resources for seeking out zero-energy, energy independence, solar and geo-thermal options. (On Pages 38-40)
- If you’re moving into an older home, here are 7 things to check right away. (On Page 40)
- 6 unconventional heat sources. (On Page 42)
- 20 more checklist items to fix around the house. (On Pages 42- 43)
- 11 ways to retro fit your home for efficiency. (On Page 43)
- 6 more ways to reduce energy costs. (On Pages 44-45)
- A megalog of links for further study. (On Pages 45-48)
- Top 10 energy saving efficiency tips for home owners. (On Pages 49-50)
Here’s How To Take Action Now To Create Your Own Energy Efficient House!
It feels great to know you’re truly making a difference. And now you can help fight the elimination of natural resources and global warming while saving cash at the same time!
Doing a walk-through of your house and finding links to plug Is good for the environment. But you’ll also end up saving lots of cash in reduced energy bills.
Especially in the winter when your energy efficient house keeps your heat inside your house, instead of continuously paying to keep it warm.
Living in an energy efficient house You’ll save hundreds of dollars in the long run, but it only takes an investment of $17.00 to get started.
FREE BONUS OFFER #1
Hey, we’ve released a beautiful new digital ebook called “101 Tips For Growing And Enjoying Your Own Great Roses” and it sells on this site too, under the ‘Home and Garden’ category for $27.
Roses are arguably the most beloved flowers in the world. They symbolize love, friendship, and sympathy with an elegant beauty. If you are an admirer of roses, you can become the envy of friends, family, and neighbors with some expert gardening advice.
We would love to give you this limited opportunity to receive the digital ebook “101 Tips for Growing and Enjoying Your Own Great Roses” for FREE – it’s our gift to you.
“Discover the Secrets of Growing Your Own Home Garden PLUS Discover Saving Money, Saving Energy In Your Home too!”
YES! I want to know everything I can about Saving Money, Saving Energy In Your Home along with the extra special bonus gift of 101 Tips For Gorgeous Roses tooI understand I can claim my free gift eBook and eBook along with purchasing the step-by-step resource – Saving Money, Saving Energy In Your Home if I act right now.