You Don’t Have To Be A PHD, Or Even A College Graduate to Teach Your Child In Home School!
The Secrets of Successful Home Schoolers revealed …Public school is not the only option!
You may want to make sure your child is getting the personal attention he or she needs. That your child learns the values and morals that you hold sacred. That the information making it to your child holds to certain standards.
Home schooling is a great option if you want to have a larger role in your kids’ learning. And while the idea may seem easy at first, there’s a lot of work to be done before school officials will acknowledge that your child is getting the proper education at home.
There’s paperwork to be filled out, curriculum’s to decide, and school committee’s to convince. But this should NOT discourage you.
Finally there’s a guide that will quickly walk you through the process one step at a time. I call it…”Secrets to Successful Home Schooling!”
Who else wants to take their child’s learning into their own hands?
There are many reasons to choose home schooling over public schools. Not the least of which is that you get to spend more time with your children.
Is it important to you that you have more control of the education of your child?
That your son or daughter gets the attention he or she needs? Then home schooling is likely for you.
But be warned – public schools aren’t always overjoyed to see you go. The information you need to get started may not be readily laid out for you. Do not fear. All you have to do is…
Each state has it’s own policies and each state is different. But all states require children between the ages of 6 and 16 get an education. So if they’re not attending public schools, you’re going to need to show that they’re learning at home. (Especially if you want your child to advance to college!)
In this 51 page guide, “The Parent’s Guide To Successful Home Schooling”, I’ll teach you everything you need to know about setting up school at home. Including how to handle your local school district.
The report is 100% digital, so you can download it straight to your computer in just minutes from now.
…here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- 8 things you must consider before you even think of getting started home schooling your child. (Pages 3-5)
- 4 courses of action to take as soon as possible to make sure you have the current information for home schooling in your state. (Pages 5-6)
- 5 steps to making sure your school district will approve your proposal to home school your child. (Pages 5-6)
- Find out what the courts WILL expect from you as a teacher. (Pages 6-8)
- The surprising truth about the number of days that must be spent home schooling each week, month, or year. (Page 9)
- 4 things every school committee looks at when approving your home school proposal. (Page 10)
- The secret to picking subject areas that any school committee will have to approve. (Pages 10-12)
- The reason why most home schoolers can claim their school year is 365 days long. (Page 12)
- 3 steps to proving to school officials you are qualified to teach your child (whether you have a degree or not). (Pages 13-14)
- 20 types of resources you can use submit as legitimate teaching materials. (Page 15)
- 4 options you have to prove to school officials that your child is learning. (Pages 16-17)
- The sample education plan that should get approval from your school officials without any problems. (Pages 17-19)
- 8 rules for choosing teaching materials that suit your needs as well as your child’s. (Pages 19-23)
- 10 steps to creating a successful lesson plan every time. (Pages 23-27)
- 2 sample lesson plans for you to analyze and learn from. (Pages 27-34)
- The secret to setting goals to make sure you reach your yearlong curriculum needs. (Pages 34-35)
- The trick to realistically planning math curriculum. (Pages 36-37)
- Tips for drawing up dynamite lesson plans in grammar, spelling, vocabulary, reading, writing, and more. (Pages 37-42)
- 3 reasons to confirm home schooling your special-needs child is a good idea. (Page 42)
- 5 tips to remember when home schooling your special-needs child – and 14 books to seek out more information. (Pages 43-45)
- And there’s MUCH more – guaranteed!
Create Lesson Plans Like A Pro!
- Most anyone is legally qualified to serve as their child’s teacher. But I’ll help you prove it! Pages 13-14 explain what you’ll need to do to prove to your school committee that you are qualified. Even if you don’t have a degree!
- And after you get done with pages 17-19, you’ll know exactly what to tell them if they ask what your child is going to be studying this year.
- Of course, home schooling is about teaching your child. And making sure he or she learns to his fullest. I’ll teach you the tips and tricks to creating dynamite lesson plans every time out. They come in 10 steps and you’ll find them on pages 23-27.
- Then I’ll even give you two sample lesson plans to analyze – or even use as your own. (Just check pages 27-34!)
This 51 page guide on home schooling your child will teach you:
- how to get started right away AND
- how to make sure your child keeps up to pace (and surpasses) kids who are only attending public schools.
You can get instant access to my report for just $17.00, a small price to pay for your child’s education.