“Who Else Wants To Save On Their Next Dream Vacation?
Use The Incredible Insider Techniques Only A Professional Travel Agent Would Know!
The Amazing secret to planning a dream vacation that’s light on your pocket!
Introducing the ebook 101 Tips for Traveling on a Budget – This is a Compete Guide to getting the BEST Budget Travel Deals that will Save you a Bundle and ensure you have the Best Vacations of your life!
Where do you wish you were right now?
Hawaii? The Bahamas? New Zealand? If you could choose one spot in the world to be your dream vacation destination…
…where would it be? Second question. Do you think you’ll ever get there?
Travel can be expensive. Airline tickets, steep hotel rates, the hidden cost of meals and more. Will you ever have the money to pick up and leave for your dream destination?
YES! You will if you plan ahead using the insider techniques of professional travel agents. Inside my report, you’ll find out how you can make it to your first dream destination a lot sooner than you think.
I’ve put down all the tips, tricks, and tactics to making dream travel possible in one easy to read report. You can find all my secrets inside…
“If you didn’t think you could afford the vacation of your dreams, think again”
Money stops most people from traveling to their dream destinations. Or at least the misconception that they can’t afford to travel to the places they’d love to see most.
The secret inside the travel industry is that traveling can be VERY affordable when you plan ahead. Preparation is the key to traveling to anywhere in the world for far less than you thought possible. (Just ask any travel agent.)
With the right insider tips, you’ll find yourself cutting costs on every aspect of your trip! To hotels, air fare, meals, and more! Just keep reading and I’ll tell you all you need to know…
“See How Easily You Can Travel To The Destination Of Your Dreams (With Just Some Simple Planning), THIS YEAR For Cheap!”
Aruba? Jamaica? Bermuda? Bahamas? You pick and I’ll tell you how to make sure you get there this year if possible. It’s all about making a goal, sticking to it, and knowing how to cut the costs that will make it happen.
In my 50 page guide, “101 Tips For Traveling On A Budget,” I’ll give you all the insider methods for getting to your dream vacation location for the lowest dollar possible. The report is 100% downloadable, so you can be reading it on your computer in just minutes from now! You don’t have to wait for it to arrive in the mail so Start Planning your Next Great Travel Adventure today.
Find out How To Travel The World To Exotic Destinations, Meet Beautiful People And Have the Time of Your Life, All On A VERY Tight Budget!
Here’s Just some of the Fantastic Budget Travel Tips You will Find Inside this Ebook 101 Tips For Traveling on a Budget
- How to make sure you visit at least one dream destination this year. Page 5
- How to make “SMART” travel goals that are achievable. (You may find yourself at the resort of your dreams if you follow these steps) Page 6
- The single most important thing to do to make sure your next trip is affordable. Page 8
- 9 different sources of information that will help you plan a frugal vacation. Page 9
- The secret to using early planning as your biggest money saver. Page 11
- How to deal with travel agents who work on a commission. Page 11
- When a debit card can get you into trouble on vacation. Page 12
- The truth about carrying cash while on vacation. Page 12
- 7 packing tips of traveling insiders. You’d hate to learn these the hard way. Page 14
- 8 tricks for getting the best deal out of your hotel. Page 15
- 12 secrets to getting the lowest air fare possible. Page 16
- 12 things you may not know about keeping yourself and your documents safe while on vacation. Page 19
- Why travel agents know that the saying, “Knowledge is power,” definitely applies to traveling. Page 22
- How to find the hidden treasures at your destination that won’t be filled with tourists. Page 23
- How to care for your travel documents so you don’t have to contact an embassy or police. Pg 24
- When driving yourself around is the best, and when it can get you into a lot of trouble. Pg 25
- How to check to make sure the exchange rate you’re offered is a deal and not a scam. Page 25
- How to bring your money securely and safely – so you don’t have to fear that you’ll lose your bankroll. Page 26
- The most common mistake made by travelers. Don’t let it cramp your style. Page 27
- The secret to using checklists to keep your travel stress-free. They’re not just for packing. Page 27
- When to read the fine print on Travel Packages that could end up costing you an arm and a leg. Page 29
- Why it’s important to have medical details ready (and which details you MUST have). Page 29
- The secret to saving money on hefty service fees with traveler checks. Page 32
- The truth about the travel agent’s “booking and administration fee.” Read this to save yourself money. Page 32
- How to save money on meals and still experience local cuisines. Page 34
- A hidden cost of travel that adds up fast! Pg 36
- How your smallest investment may bring the biggest rewards. Page 37
- The secret to being worry free on your vacation. (Leave your worries at home with this information) Page 38
- A unique trick for keeping your budget under control. Page 39
- 3 things you’ll likely miss if you leave home without. Page 41
- Smart travelers ask the front desk at their hotel for this potentially valuable item (and it’s free to you). Page 42
- The most overlooked, inexpensive, money-saver you can bring on your trip. Hint: You’ll most likely use it a lot! Page 44
- Learn all of this plus a hell of a lot more… Guaranteed!
“Avoid the Costly Travel Mistakes Most People Make”
Are you ready to plan your next dream vacation? Here’s how to make sure your vacation goes off without a hitch.
You start planning early, right? Make sure you read page 29 to find out about the fine print in special Travel Passages. Mess this up and you may wipe out all your expenses AND lose your vacation.
Thinking about bringing cash? Smart travelers are always very careful not to rely solely on cash for their trips. Page 32 explains how you can use traveler’s checks to keep your money secure…and how to make sure you don’t get hit with hefty service fees that will put another dent in your budget.
Have you ever used a checklist when packing? I recommend it, especially if you want to make sure your trip really is your dream vacation. Page 18 has 9 essential items you should be sure to put on your checklist (most people forget).
The entire guide is dedicated to making sure you get to go on your dream vacation (by cutting costs) – and that you’ll have the time of your life (by telling you how expert travelers do it – learn from their past mistakes). With more cash in your pocket, you can’t help but have more fun!
I reveal everything you need to know in 50 pages. The truth is, without my report, you may never make it on your dream vacation. My guide is the starting point for planning your trip and I guarantee you’ll make it when you get your hands on it today (See below).
How much do you think it’s worth, knowing that it’s now possible to visit your dream destination for a fraction of the cost you believed? One dinner? My report is yours for just $17.00. And it’ll save you a LOT more than that. I guarantee it. .
FREE BONUS OFFER
Hey, we’ve released a beautiful new digital ebook called “Best Last Minute Travel Deals” and it sells on this site too, under the ‘Travel the World’ category for $17.
Getting the Best Travel Deals will allow you to have even more fun and adventures on your travels because you will save a bundle with all the great tips and guides to the Best last minute travel deals.
If you really want to maximize your travel dollar so you can enjoy more adventures then this Bonus e-book will show you how. Your friends and family won’t believe how you can pack so much fun travel into your itinerary and think you have won lotto! You will feel like you have too.
We would love to give you this limited opportunity to receive the digital ebook “Best Last Minute Travel Deals” for FREE – it’s our gift to you.
“101 Tips for Traveling On A Budget PLUS the Best Last Minute Travel Deals for no Extra Cost!”
OK – Who Else Wants To Start Planning Your Next Dream Vacation Today?
Grab Your copy of this Fantastic eBook and You could be well on your way to that next Exotic Vacation Right Away!
Aside from saving on production and shipping costs, you’ll be able to download this great e-book instantly and start reading it within 90 seconds! Even sooner if you’ve got a fast connection.
Look at it this way – $17 really is a painless drop in the bucket compared to the time and money you’ll save yourself from researching and buying other books. All the hard work has been done for you so grab your copy right now and start planning your next Dream Vacation trip today (for a fraction of the Cost you thought possible!)
Here’s How To Order Your Copy Right Now!
If you really want to be able to Travel more often, have more exciting adventures, then you need to download the ‘101 Best Tips for Traveling on a Budget’ straight away by clicking on one of the “INSTANT” Download links on this page. Don’t let another year go by regretting not taking that next exciting travel adventure because you don’t think you can afford it. You really can! So don’t waste another minute thinking about how much fun you could be having.
With our amazing guarantee you simply have nothing to lose…
If you NEED to find a bargain in order to take the vacation of your dreams. Or if you’d love to “upgrade” your trip without paying more, knowing how to get the Best travel deals on a Budget will be worth every penny.
Find out how easily you can reach each of your dream vacation spots with just some expert (insider) planning! You may think money is stopping you from going, but I’ll show you how to cut costs like a professional travel agent!
Just scroll up and look at all the ways I can help you shave expenses off your trip. Then click the link above to get my report, and start packing!
It doesn’t matter if it’s 2:00 a.m. in the morning!
Never before has it been so easy to have all the info you need on the Traveling on a Budget in one place. Usually, you’d have to buy a ton of books to search for your answer. And even then you may not find it
YES! I want to know everything I can about 101 Tips for Traveling On A Budget along with the extra special bonus gift of Best Last Minute Travel Deals too
I understand I can claim my free gift eBook and eBook along with purchasing the step-by-step resource – 101 Tips for Traveling On A Budget if I act right now.