If you are looking for a comprehensive guide about horse care then this ebook may interest you.
Horses are great companions but many people say that after they bought their first horse and spent some time learning about horses and horse care they wouldn’t have been able to imagine a life without horses!
Make sure your horse has the very best of care and you will have a healthy and happy companion!
Horse Care – Covering ALL The Basics You Must Know walks you through everything you need to know to care for your horse. We’ll show you the supplies you’ll need, we’ll walk you through routine medical care, vaccinations, and everything you need to ensure you have a healthy and happy horse for years to come!
Horse care includes wellness exams, vaccinations, dental care, deworming, hoof care…the list goes on and on. Caring for a horse constitutes a lot more than turning it out in a pasture or boarding it at the local stable. Horses have unique needs that must be met in order for them to thrive and stay healthy.
If you’ve never owned a horse before, this book is for you. If you’ve owned horses before, this book is for you. That’s because we’ve left nothing out of this amazing guide! Not only will you learn all the things your horse needs as far as routine medical care is concerned, but you’ll also learn how to tell when your horse is healthy and how to tell when your horse is sick. Plus, we’ve filled this guide to horse care with numerous preventive strategies you can use now to prevent your horse from ever contracting certain conditions!
Don’t let the word Basic in the title fool you! We’ve also covered numerous supplies you’ll need for your horse such as blankets and boots, wraps, food, fly and pest control, and much more. Read on to discover more of what we have in store for you…
Here’s Just a Sample Of The Topics You’ll Find Covered Inside this Ebook “Horse Care – Covering ALL The Basics You Must Know”
- Should You Keep Your Horse in a Stable or a Pasture?
- What is the Best Bedding for Your Horse?
- How to Tell if the Boarding Stable is a Good Place for Your Horse
- Horse Care Tips for Warm Weather
- Horse Care Tips for Cold Weather
- Picking the Right Hay for Your Horse
- How to Prevent Colic
- Hoof Care
- Immediate and Long Term Care for Laminitis
- Routine Medical Care for Horses
- Horse Vaccinations
- Signs That Your Horse is Sick
- What You Need in Your Grooming Box
- The Best Products for Getting Rid of Flies and Pests
- Natural Fly and Pest Repellents
- What to Put in a Horse (and Rider) First Aid Kit
Health Care Insights For Your Horse…
- Discover how to keep your horse safe from heat stroke and heat exhaustion during warm weather. (page 14)
- Colic is the largest cause of premature death in horses. Discover how to prevent your horse from getting colic! (page 26)
- Unfortunately, there are a lot of hoof problems that horses can develop. Learn about some of the most common hoof problems that horse owners see in their horses and how to treat them! (page 28)
- Every horse needs regular vaccinations. Different vaccinations are required by law in different areas so you’ll need to find out from your vet or other horse owners what vaccinations are required in your state. See our special section of some of the most common vaccinations that are required for horses. (page 37)
Should you keep your horse in a pasture or in a stable? Should you feed your horse grain? We’ve answered these questions and more in Horse Care – Covering ALL The Basics You Must Know.
If you keep your horse in a stable, what kind of bedding will you use? Shavings? Wood Pellets? Peat Moss? Straw? Newspaper? What is the best bedding for your horse? We’ll guide you through the answer that best fits your overall situation in this must have manual!
Hay will make up most of your horse’s diet so the type of hay that you choose to feed your horse is important. Different types of hay have different nutritional value. For most owners, the availability of quality hay and the cost of the local hay is more of a consideration than the type of hay that they feed their horse but when you’re choosing a hay to feed your horse you should take the nutritional content of the hay into consideration as well as the cost and availability. Horse Care – Covering ALL The Basics You Must Know offers an overview of the different types of hay to help you in the selection process.
Your horse can’t tell you what it needs or what hurts but knowing what to watch for can save your horse’s life! Learn about common types of horse ailments, what you can do to prevent them, what you can do to treat them, and when to call the vet!
Horse Care – Covering ALL The Basics You Must Know reveals…
- How to really check out a boarding stable to ensure your horse is in a healthy environment! (page 13)
- What to look for when you’re buying hay! (page 22)
- There are times your horse may need leg wraps. Discover which type is appropriate for any occasion, whether you’re caring for an injured horse or just want to protect your horse’s legs during shipping. (page 34)
- Time to get boots for your horse? Which kind should you get? We’ve covered 11 different kinds of boots that you might need, depending on the occasion and the purpose for which they are being used. (page 35)
- How and when to deworm your horse! (page 40)
- 8 warning signs that your horse may be sick! (page 41)
- How to tell if your horse is healthy! (page 42)
- Flies and pests will always be a constant concern when you have horses. Learn the best way to fight them off and which products to use, including the best natural repellents! (page 45)
- AND MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!
You’ll refer to Horse Care – Covering ALL The Basics You Must Know over and over!
You’ll be an expert and your horse will be healthy and happy!
We’ve also included a special section on how you can put together your very own horse and rider first aid kit! Don’t bother with pre-made ones that are too expensive and may not have all the items you need. Make your own for less!
Your horse can’t tell you what it needs or what hurts but knowing what to watch for can save your horse’s life! A Basic Guide to Horse Care will give you the confidence you need to care for your horse!
The topics listed above should give you a good idea of what to expect from Horse Care – Covering ALL
The Basics You Must Know. But don’t think for a split-second that’s all it offers.
This ebook is overflowing with awesome information and great tips!