“In Less Than 5 Minutes from Now, I’ll Have You So Excited About Creating Your Own Scrapbook, You’ll Want to Start Immediately!”
Warning: If you don’t preserve your special memories, they may be lost forever!
And I can show you how with my wonderful new book “101 Tips for Starting In Scrapbooking with Success!”
Memories are the easiest things to lose. It’s so hard to hold on to them! Don’t forget your memories – PRESERVE THEM and CELEBRATE THEM – by creating beautiful, professional scrapbooks!
Maybe you still remember a few things about the the last time your family got together for the holidays. You’ll probably remember whose house everyone met up at. But can you tell me what your little nephew was up to all night? Do I have to remind you of what your Aunt did to make everyone burst up with laughter?
Of course these are hypothetical scenarios, but we both know I’m on the right track when it comes to really remembering special moments, like family get-togethers.
No one can remember every single fun detail that life brings us. Unless we let these memories live on in Scrapbooks!
People have been creating scrapbooks for ages! And they’ve come a long way. The scrapbooks made by professionals today are truly amazing … And now you can create scrapbooks with that same professional feel with…
“101 Tips for Starting In Scrapbooking with Success!”
How easier is it when you have THE top 101 tips (and tricks) for creating a professional scrapbook full of memories?
Tell me something right now … Who do you know that would appreciate a scrapbook made just for them? I bet you could name several people.
A completed scrapbook is one of the most cherished items anyone can have. Honestly, if there’s a fire, the first possessions people usually grab are photographs. And definitely a book full of them!
There’s no better way to remember a trip then to take it again, page by page.
There’s no better way to remember a childhood or life, then page by page.
Scrapbooks are captured memories – which make them a powerful thing.
If you’re going to put memories in a book, you’re going to want to do it in the best way you can. After all, you’re going to be sharing this with countless friends and family.
If you’ve ever had a chance to see a professionally made scrapbook, then you’ve probably said to yourself, “THAT’S what I want to make.”
Well now you can, because in “101 Tips for Starting In Scrapbooking with Success,” you’ll find…
“Little Known Secrets of Creating Scrapbooks Like the Pros!”
A professionally made scrapbook can be expensive. But VERY nice. When you have been working with scrapbooks for a long time, you gain experience and pick up lots of tips and tricks on the way.
You do not have to become a professional scrapbook maker in order to learn what they know! “101 Tips for Scrapbooking Success” is over 100 pages full of tips and tricks from people who’ve done all the research for you. But now YOU get to take advantage.
Just look at SOME of the information you will find inside:
- Realize that you do not need a lot of supplies to start your first scrapbook. (Page 2)
- Learn to create “Photograph Mosaics” for a “funky” look. (Page 22)
- Understand what to consider when adding puzzle pieces to your pages. (Page 34)
- Learn how to correctly add feathers to your scrapbook for an exotic look. (Page 35)
- Learn how to correctly add dried flowers to your pages for a “homey” look. (Page 36)
- Discover how tags can add a sense of professionalism to your project. (Page 9)
- Learn what you can do to fix mistakes… WITHOUT starting over! (Page 16)
- Find out how to use glass marbles to create a unique magnifying effect. (Page 57)
- Learn how to “tie-dye” with wax paper. (Page 58)
- Learn to create embossed foil for an antique look. (Page 58)
- Discover the usefulness of magnetic sheets for ever-changing scrapbook pages. (Page 47)
- Discover the unique look Shrink Paper can have on your photographs. (Page 48)
- Learn how to smudge your scrapbook…on purpose! (Page 49)
- Learn how to change the tint of photographs without a computer. (Page 49)
- Realize that some markers bleed and will ruin your scrapbook – learn which markers are best for your project. (Page 22)
- Discover the usefulness of wax pencils. (Page 23)
- Learn to create pockets to keep precious items temporary members of your scrapbook. (Page 41)
- Learn to add the technique of Faux Painting to your designs. (Page 54)
- Find out how to give a chalk appearance without dealing with the mess of chalk. (Page 54)
- Discover how to create a rusted metal appearance without using rusted metal. (Page 55)
- Find out how to highlight certain objects with Drybrushing. (Page 50)
- Understand the importance of a color scheme and how it will affect YOUR scrapbook’s appearance. (Page 7)
- Realize that some photographs contain chemicals that might spell disaster for your book. (Page 8)
- Understand that chronological is not the ONLY choice when selecting order. (Page 10)
- Find out what you need to consider when adding text. (Page 11)
- Learn how to add “curled edges” to your scrapbook for a unique effect. (Page 26)
- Learn how to make your scrapbook capture an “antique” feel. (Page 26)
- Learn how to add “Macaroni Art” to your scrapbook with out the hassle or mess. (Page 19)
- Discover the art of weaving photographs for a 3D look. (Page 20)
- Discover how to add “Popcorn Garlands” to your Christmas scrapbook. (Page 37)
- Learn to create Pop-Up Windows for an interactive scrapbook. (Page 42)
- Discover the wonders of Moldable Foam. (Page 43)
- Discover two unique substitutes for ribbon and lace. (Page 45)
- Learn how to use Embroidery Cotton to enhance your scrapbook. (Page 46)
- Understand how spacing can effect the feel of your project. (Page 15)
- Discover why old glue and paste methods are a thing of the past. (Page 16)
- Learn to create homemade paper for use in your scrapbook. (Page 45)
- Find out what “punching” means… It’s not violent, I swear! (Page 37)
- Find out how to add a look of elegance to your project with “Leather” (Page 35)
- Discover how to use chalk to accent photographs. (Page 36)
- Discover what elements you need to pay attention to in order to keep your scrapbook from aging. (Page 18)
- Learn how to protect your scrapbook when including newspaper articles. (Page 20)
- Find where you can find graphics for your scrapbook for free. (Page 21)
- Learn how to use Vellum to create shadows and shade changes. (Page 39)
- Learn how to effectively add book jackets to your project. (Page 43)
- Discover a type of tape that will instantly add dimension to your pages. (Page 44)
- Learn how to effective use Hemp to add a “Western” feel. (Page 47)
- Discover different types of paper that can add a unique feel to your project. (Page 71)
- Learn to create woven backgrounds for a natural feel. (Page 46)
- Learn to use painted tissue paper to add a colorful flair. (Page 53)
- Learn the little-known secret for effectively adding glitter to your pages. (Page 55)
- Rediscover a technique you probably last did in elementary school to create great designs. (Page 57)
- Learn to create accents with acrylic paints. (Page 58)
- Discover how you can use Kool-Aid to dye fabric. Brilliant! (Page 61)
- Find out how “painting with heat” can create an awesome metallic effect. (Page 81)
- Discover 4 cheap items that can help turn you into a scrapbooking pro! (Pages 2-3)
- Find 3 questions to ask yourself when selecting a theme. (Page 5)
- Learn when to use stickers and when they need to be LEFT OUT. (Page 28)
- Discover what you can do with rubber stamps… or even cotton balls to spice up your pages. (Page 29)
- Find out that “tearing” can actually be a good thing. (Page 31)
- Discover how to create a childlike look with beads. (Page 61)
- Discover how to create your own fabric flowers. (Page 60)
- Discover the use of Stained Glass Mosaics to add an elegant or religious feel to your project. (Page 63)
And there’s MUCH more – guaranteed!
“Are You Ready to Start Capturing, Preserving and Celebrating Your Memories?”
With “101 Tips for Starting In Scrapbooking with Success!”, you’ll learn that using old glue/pasting technique are just that … old! If you want to stay clear of those bubbles seeping up from under the paper, you need to update to the techniques the professionals use.
What technique is that? Just see page 16.
Want to know an easy way to add an antique feel to your scrapbook? Page 34.
Countless tips, tricks, and ideas fill over 100 pages in a report that’s bound to keep you and your loved ones busy for as long as you wish.
“Can you think of a better family project than a scrapbook?”
It’s fun for the whole family. Take photos from your last family vacation. Split up pages evenly – and then just let everyone bring their own personality to the project.
And here’s a good tip: Have everyone make a page dedicated to someone else in the family! An instant family classic!
With “101 Tips for Starting In Scrapbooking with Success”, we’ll give you enough ideas to fill 20 family heirlooms! Just TRY and use them all – it’d be nearly impossible!
“Think of That Someone Special That You’d Love To Surprise With A Scrapbook of Shared Memories!”
What better way to relive past memories… then page by page, memory by memory?
When you haven’t seen someone in a long time, it can be nice to let him or her know that you haven’t forgotten them. That you still cherish the times that you’ve had together in the past. And that you’re looking forward to the times that are yet to come.
Or maybe a good friend’s birthday is coming up, and the perfect present only can be time spent making the best scrapbook possible.
There’s no better way to show you care.
Getting “101 Tips for Starting In Scrapbooking with Success” today will show you how to start crafting scrapbooks like a professional tomorrow. Hours upon hours of research and experience have been brought together to help friends and family share their memories in the best way possible.
If you’ve ever seen a professional looking scrapbook, you know what I mean.
Making a beautiful scrapbook is priceless. But I’m going to tell you how you can create one for the ages for far less than it’s worth. If you want all the insider secrets of the pro’s, you can find them in “101 Tips for Starting In Scrapbooking with Success!” for just $19.97.
You couldn’t get a scrapbook professionally made at that low price. You probably couldn’t get a professional to reveal any secrets at that price! But we have.
Think of one of those people who you know would appreciate a scrapbook. Think of the people you’d like to help make the scrapbook with you. And then don’t delay in getting started using “101 Tips for Starting In Scrapbooking with Success” to help you make the best scrapbook you or your friends have ever seen!
It’s easy to order, click the link below and you will be walked through the process.
Thanks for reading and I wish you Scrapbooking Success!
P.S. If you want to start capturing your memories like a pro, “101 Tips for Starting In Scrapbooking with Success!” will give you the jump start you need to make it happen. Your memories will be saved and cherished forever in a scrapbook with the professional feel. And believe me, friends and family will notice when they come over to take a look. Become a skilled scrapbook maker today!
P.P.S. And just to prove we are sincere: If at anytime within 90 days you do not believe that the tips included within “101 Tips for Starting In Scrapbooking with Success!” were worth the price you paid… just let us know. We’ll issue a full refund immediately. We take all the risk on our side so that YOU don’t have to. Get “101 Tips for Starting In Scrapbooking with Success!” today!