Are you interested to know How To Go From A Beginner Who Likes To Cook All The Way To Head Chef Of Your Own Restaurant?
You can make delicious food for a living or for your own pleasure!
Introducing the ebook: How To Become A Chef is a Complete Guide To Becoming a Master Cook
If you’ve ever dreamed of becoming a Master Chef and fulfilling a personal dream, this could be the single most important introduction to the opportunity you will find!
Everyone likes good food. But not everyone can cook. In fact, it takes a lot of practice to learn to make tasty dishes over and over again.
There are culinary schools all over the world. Many colleges teach the culinary arts. And don’t forget the trade schools. With all these options, do you know where to start?
Let me break it down for you with one question.
Do you like to cook? If your answer is yes… if you want to learn to prepare a delicious entree for your friends, family, customers, or more importantly, yourself… then I have news for you.
You can make delicious food for a living! Just by becoming a chef!
I’m going to tell you everything you need to know to make this dream possible. From when to start, where to get training, all the way to which specialty is right for you.
And you can find it all inside something that I like to call simply…
“…How To Become A Chef!”
Not everyone in life has the opportunity to “work” doing something they love. Most people have a choice between “9 to 5” jobs sitting at a desk or performing manual labor. Back breaking manual labor.
But the people who make a conscious decision to do something they love – often achieve it. The difference is, they make the decision before the opportunity passes them by.
If you want to change your life for the better. Starting today. I can show you how.
It all starts by answering to this call…
Imagine a Dream Life As A Master Chef
That’s the first step.
The rest is up to you. I’ll show you the way. But you must follow through!
“How To Become A Chef” is a thoroughly researched, 50-page report that will teach you everything you need to know to get started with your career in the culinary arts. You can download the guide to your computer in minutes!
Literally minutes from now, you can be reading important facts such as……well here, I’ve made a list.
Here’s What You’ll Find Inside this Ebook How To Become A Chef
- 8 questions you need to ask yourself before deciding to become a chef. (Pages 3-9)
- Find out how long you will be expected to “pay your dues” before being considered for head chef. (Page 16)
- The truth about trying to become certified through an online course. (Page 42)
- 8 different types of tool you’ll need to buy for yourself if you want to be taken seriously as a promising chef. (Page 44)
- 5 things to research when looking for a culinary school that’s right for you. (Page 44)
- Find out the one job you must take first if you ever want to run your own kitchen as a chef. (Pages 18-19)
- Find out what you can expect to make in dollars as a Head Chef, Restaurant Cook, Short Order Cook, or Cafeteria Cook as you enter the work force. (Page 34)
- Find out exactly what you need to do to start your career as a chef, starting on… (Page 35)
- Analyze the specific pros and cons of gaining your certification from a college or university. (Page 36)
- Discover the most prestigious specialty a chef can have – and what you need to know to get started. (Pages 21-22)
- Understand when and who you’ll be taking criticism from – and whether or not you should take it. (Page 8)
- Understand what elements of business you’ll need to brush up on if you plan to run your own kitchen. (Pages 8-9)
- Realize the importance of people skills on the success of your career. (Page 9)
- Understand the working conditions you will be under as a chef – so you you’ll know if you make a great fit before you start your journey. (Pages 10-11)
- Find out what the word “sous” means in the kitchen – your job may depend on it. (Page 22)
- Find out which schooling actually pays for you to cook your own food – for you to enjoy! (Page 39)
- Understand who the “head chef” is in the kitchen and what he or she is responsible for. (Pages 23-24)
- Discover the endless freedom that being an experienced chef can provide. (Page 17)
- Analyze the specific pros and cons of being trained at a trade school. (Pages 39-40)
- Find out the rewards of working as a personal chef for families. (Page 25)
- Learn what being a gourmet chef really means, and what you’ll need to learn in order to take this job. (Page 26)
- Why becoming a chef involves a whole lot more then just learning to cook – do you have what it takes? (Page 4)
- Learn what dishes a pastry chef will be in charge of. Hint: If you have a sweet tooth, this is the position
- for you. (Pages 19-20)
- Learn what makes being a chef a very physical profession – and great for people who don’t like to sit behind a desk. (Page 13)
- Find out which training will put money in your pocket as you learn more and more in the kitchen. (Page 41)
- Discover what you will need to be a great chef and live a rewarding life doing so. (Page 14)
- Uncover the vast variety of options you have to choose from when picking a specialty. (Page 18)
- Find out the role of the “Garde Manger” in the kitchen. Hint: It’s not working security. (Page 24)
- Learn ahead of time what acting as an apprentice will do for your career – along with what you can expect to be doing! (Page 15)
- Find out that working as a chef is one of the easiest jobs to be promoted in – and why. (Page 32)
- Learn why graduating from college as a chef recognizes you as a chef for life… and which other forms of training don’t offer the same benefit. (Page 37)
- Learn why many future chefs decide to start when they are in high school – and how you can do it too. (Page 27)
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons between training – such as college vs. a trade school along with an Apprenticeship for a culinary institute or real-world employer. (Pages 27-29)
- Learn which methods of training will leave you certified, and which won’t. (Page 30)
- 8 different areas of study you’ll be expected to enroll in when signing up for college. (Page 31)
- Why you need to be very familiar with wine if you hope to be a chef. (Page 45)
10 of the best culinary schools in the state – and information on how to learn more about them. (Page 49)
- 7 of the best books you should invest in if you want to have a future as a chef. (Pages 48-49)
- 8 web sites you should visit today to further explore this field. (Pages 47-48)
“Are You Ready To Start Your Adventure as a Master Chef – Your Dream Job?”
The second best thing about being a chef…
…is that you get to eat the delicious food you cook! But the best thing about being a chef, is you get to achieve something that most people never do.
Working in a job that you truly love. Believe me, you’ll never get bored when running your own kitchen.
The action is always going in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. The minutes on the clock don’t slowly tick by like at other jobs. That’s for sure.
Instead you’ll be taking your lunch break before you even realized any time had past. You’ll be too busy working your passion to notice.
That’s the way life should be. And is for the select few who make the decision to move forward with their dreams and goals.
FREE BONUS OFFER
“Desserts – Classic Collection” and it sells on this site too, under the ‘Cooking and Food Recipes’ category for only $11.
Desserts – Classic Collection is the perfect recipe ebook to teach you how to make delicious, mouth watering desserts, cakes and cookies to indulge yourself and your family with whenever that sweet tooth starts it’s craving. Desserts – Classic Collection is the perfect recipe ebook to teach you how to make delicious, mouth watering desserts, cakes and cookies to indulge yourself and your family with whenever that sweet tooth starts it’s craving. .
We would love to give you this limited opportunity to receive the digital ebook “Desserts – Classic Collection” for FREE – it’s our gift to you. “Discover How To Become A Chef PLUS Discover the Secrets of Desserts – Classic Collection too!”
If you’re about to make the decision to change your life for the better, I applaud you. But I am also here to save you the hassle and potentially thousands of dollars you could waste if you took this adventure alone.
I’ve put 50 pages worth of valuable information together to help you decide what route to take when pursuing your dream job. Even the information you’ll need to decide if this job is right for you in the first place.
This report can literally save you thousands of dollars by teaching you about all of the options available. And will make you hundreds of thousands of dollars once you reach your dream as head chef. (If you become a superstar chef with your own TV show, you might be making hundreds of thousands of dollars per month!)
I’ve done the time and research for you to save thousands and make hundreds of thousands. It’s compiled in this report. And to unlock it’s secrets, it only takes one small offering of $17.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Within minutes you can be reading how to start your career as a chef. Right at your computer.
This is the time to demand some hope in the work industry, in the form of “How To Become A Chef.”
YES! I want to know everything I can about How To Become A Chef along with the extra special bonus gift of Desserts – Classic Collection too
I understand I can claim my free gift eBook and eBook along with purchasing the step-by-step resource – How To Become A Chef if I act right now.