“Want to Lose 10 Pounds or more and Keep it Off!”
Have you been putting it off too long to get started with a plan of action to lose 10 pounds of weight?
The world is over-saturated with temptation. With a McDonalds or Burger King on every corner, how is one supposed to keep the weight off? And now that technology has become so advanced, we’re starting to have less and less opportunity for physical activity.
What is one to do? Stop eating? Work out three times a day! NO!!!
There is something you can do about it, however. Are you ready?
Here it comes… What you need are… … 101 “Everyday” Tips for Losing 10 Pounds!”
Are you ready to drop those extra pounds you’ve been carrying around?
Awesome. But let me tell you something before others get to you… Two things: You don’t need to jump on any current diet craze and you don’t need to start exercising for hours each day.
Just ask your physician. Any physician worth her salt will tell you that it’s not about dieting, it’s about reshaping your lifestyle.
If you want to start losing weight, just slightly tweak the habits you are already used to. Eat, but eat different. Don’t sit when you can stand. They are little things, but…
…it’s the little things that make up the extra inches around your waist line!
“101 ‘Everyday’ Tips for Losing 10 Pounds!” is a thoroughly researched report on ‘everyday ways’ to maintain a healthier lifestyle for people on the go. It is designed to be quick and efficient.
Can you drink a glass of water every morning? Then page 4 of my report says that you’ve just accomplished the first step to a healthier lifestyle.
All you need to do is gradually but consistently add more tips to your life, and in just a couple of weeks you can start noticing results.
Here’s What You’ll Find Inside the ebook “Everyday’ Tips for Losing 10 Pounds”!
- Understand why it’s so much harder to keep the weight off now than ever before. (Page 2)
- Learn how to best use the effects of drinking water to help you lose pounds. (Page 4)
- Learn the 2 most important concepts for losing weight and keeping it off. (Page 3)
- Understand why drinking plenty of water is so important. (Page 4)
- Discover which popular fruits will fill you up without adding too many calories. Not all fruits are created equal! (Page 6)
- Find out which drinks you should stay away from – it’s not just soda pop! (Page 5)
- Learn what not to do with your vegetables before you eat them. (Page 12)
- Understand why fiber is so important and why you need to eat more of it. (Page 7)
- Learn which vegetables to avoid and which vegetables to savor. (Page 12)
- Learn what vegetable you should be eating every day. (Page 7)
- Learn to control that sweet Sweet Tooth. (Page 8)
- Learn which fruit juices are acceptable and which are not. (Page 6)
- Realize that an entire week of dieting can be ruined in one day of party food. (Page 9)
- Learn which butters are preferred when trying to lose weight. (Page 17)
- Find out the truth about canned fruits. (Page 7)
- Learn that having a cup of coffee with some cream and sugar can be as bad as eating a large piece of rich chocolate cake. (Page 10)
- Understand why setting meal times and sticking to them is so important. (Page 8)
- Understand why skipping meals can actually make you fall a step behind when trying to lose weight. (Page 11)
- Learn that you should be eating at least 4 meals a day! (Page 11)
- Discover if eggs are an acceptable part of your diet. (Page 12)
- Find out why eating diversely can help you stick to your diet and keep you from getting sick. (Page 13)
- Find out the best time to eat breakfast and why. (Page 13)
- Discover the truth about carbohydrates in your diet. (Page 14)
- Understand the importance of protein in your daily eating plan. (Page 14)
- Realize that you do not need to cut out fats entirely and how much is an acceptable amount. (Page 14)
- Discover what a non-stick frying pan can do for your weight loss plan. (Page 17)
- Discover the benefits of fresh parsley – it does more than just make your breath fresher! (Page 18)
- Understand that taking a day off from working out is not only acceptable… but encouraged! (Page 22)
- Learn to be on the lookout for low-fat and no-fat substitutes. (Page 18)
- Discover why you really should chew your food 8-12 times before swallowing. (Page 20)
- Learn two advantages to exercising outdoors. (Page 22)
- Learn 3 everyday secrets to help you burn calories while at work or play. (Page 25)
- Learn how to fight the urge to become a couch potato. (Page 26)
- Discover how to use stairs to your advantage. (Page 27)
- Learn what meats are preferable when trying to lose weight. (Page 15)
- Find out how punching your pillow can help you lose weight. (Page 35)
- Learn what to do with high tech gadgets such as remotes and cell phones to help you burn calories. It’s not throwing them out – we promise! (Page 29)
- Learn why body massages can be a great tool for losing weight. (Page 34)
- Understand how good posture can help you to burn more calories each day. (Page 41)
- Discover the value of high fiber multigrain breads. (Page 15)
- Learn how you can use the concept of “grazing” to actually eat more meals a day and still lose weight. (Page 16)
- Understand why smoking can negatively effect your weight loss plan. (Page 27)
- Finally understand what TV commercials are good for. (Page 31)
- Learn what role salt has in obesity. (Page 17)
- Learn 2 great stress relieving AND calorie burning activities that you will always have time for. (Pages 31 and 32)
- Understand when “cheat food” is acceptable. (Page 16)
- Learn how to calculate the total calories in each gram of fat… and hence no which foods to stay away from! (Page 16)
- Learn to do pelvic gyrations regularly. Whether you do them while people are watching or not is up to you. (Page 33)
- Discover which breathing exercises will help burn extra calories. (Page 34)
- Understand why you shouldn’t eat certain snack foods and how you can BENEFIT from others. (Page 9)
- Understand the importance of a warm-up to your exercising routines. (Page 38)
- Learn how to use elevators to your advantage, when no one is looking of course. (Page 39)
- Find out which is better for you, tea or coffee, and why. (Page 10)
- Learn which wines to dine with and which wines to avoid altogether. (Page 20)
- Discover which ways to reward yourself are acceptable and which are counter-productive. (Page 21)
- Understand why it is important to count calories and how to use that information to lose weight. (Page 10)
- Learn the hidden danger of fried foods. (Page 11)
- Learn to let your dog lead you on your next walk. (Page 36)
- Learn a simple exercise you can do anywhere at any time of day to burn extra calories. (Page 37)
- Discover the correct intensity level for your beginning workouts… it’s a lot less than you’d think. (Page 21)
- Learn a simple technique that will continue to motivate you to lose weight. (Page 39)
- 7 common exercises and the number of calories you can expect to burn during each. (Page 42)
- 2 bonus quizzes to see how well you’ve retained all of your newfound knowledge.
ONLY If you want to benefit from a healthier lifestyle
The pounds can sneak up on you, that’s for sure. But it’s often the little things that are really adding up.
You didn’t gain five pounds because you had chocolate cake after dinner last night – you gained five pounds because you’ve been eating the wrong snacks between meals for the last month.
Solution? Page 9, pack different snacks.
The truest way to tell if you could benefit from a healthier lifestyle is to stand in front of a mirror. You may see something that will convince you that it’s time to retake control, little by little.
And if you tell me you don’t want to look at yourself in the mirror, then there’s your answer!
Just adding a few more tips each day won’t take up your time but will improve your appearance and general health. You will FEEL the results.
“Imagine feeling GREAT with EXTRA Energy!”
Wouldn’t it feel great to spend more time running around with the kids? Or maybe you’d just like to have the energy do something other than watch television on the sofa after a long day at work. All you have to do is take advantage of some of the simple exercises in my report…
Your blood is going to start flowing… endorphins are going to set in… the stress of daily life is going to start to fade away… and the effects will last for DAYS! Keep it up and soon everyday will be a healthy day.
With “101 ‘Everyday’ Tips for Losing 10 Pounds,” you are painlessly tweaking the way you live your life for maximum benefit.
“…painlessly tweaking the way you live your life for maximum benefit.”
Perhaps you’re trying to catch yourself before the situation is larger than you can handle alone. Maybe a friend or a loved one has noticed that you are filling in a bit more than you used to.
Chances are you can solve ALL of these problems with VERY SIMPLE lifestyle changes
FREE BONUS OFFER #1
Hey, we’ve also got for you another newly released digital ebook called “Improve Your Health With Vinegar” – A Complete Guide On Improving Your Health By Using Vinegar and it sells on this site too, under the ‘Self Improvement’ category for $9.95.
This clever and concise little guide “Vinegar for Your Health” can show you some great ways to improve your health with Vinegar! Now I’m not going to tell you that vinegar can cure anything and everything that may be wrong with you, but it can help bring relief or cure for a lot of common ailments.
We would love to give you this limited opportunity to receive the digital ebook “Improve Your Health With Vinegar” for FREE – it’s our gift to you.
“Discover the Vinegar For Your Health
PLUS Discover Everyday’ Tips for Losing 10 Pounds too!”
You may be too busy to research all of the health information you’ll need to change your habits.
I’ve put together 101 tips for you to start implementing right away. Browse through the report in 15 minutes and select a few tips to make your habits tonight. In a couple of week’s time, your friends may start to notice that you are looking thinner. In just two weeks, it can start to happen!
This report is full of weight loss tips – one hundred and one tips total.
To get access to such a report that promises to trim inches from your waist… how much would you be willing to invest in it?
How about $17.00 to change your lifestyle. That’s it. $17.00 and you’ll get “101 ‘Everyday’ Tips for Losing 10 Pounds!” you can download it straight to your computer and start changing your life today
YES! I want to know everything I can about Everyday’ Tips for Losing 10 Pounds along with the extra special bonus gift of Vinegar For Your Health too
I understand I can claim my free gift eBook and eBook along with purchasing the step-by-step resource – Everyday’ Tips for Losing 10 Pounds if I act right now.
FREE Report Weight Loss: =>>
How to Lose 14 Pounds in 14 Days